Sunday, October 17, 2010

Congressman Kimble Suspends Robocalling Activity



I have suspended all use of my office's robocall machines following the events of the last four days and I wish to offer my most sincere and humble apologies to the residents of the 54th district. On Wednesday night we accidentally set our new robocall machine to make calls between 3AM and 6AM rather than 3-6PM. That mistake was followed up early Friday morning at the same hours when a recording intended for my wife with a grocery list was sent out.

Those were technical glitches. The drunk robocalling that I did at 2AM this morning was inexcusable. I see that my opponent wasted no time putting it up on Youtube so I am playing it here in its entirety as well. I admit that I was drunk, but I did not drive. Furthermore, you can see that it was my love of my district that I was calling to express. If I am guilty of anything, perhaps it is loving the 54th District too much.

1 comment:

  1. That's Democrats for you. Always with the cheap shots. Who hasn't drunk-robo-called at 2am? But they'd rather put up stuff like that than talk about THE ISSUES, which are Freedom.

    ReplyDelete