Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Help Congressman Kimble with Hazing and Win a Free Copy of his eBook


Friends, I have the best job in the world.  Speaker Boehner has once again appointed me as Pledge Chairman and I am tasked with putting the GOP House Freshmen through their paces.  Through heavy drinking, indoctrination, and embarrassment I will be leading the freshmen to better unity and friendships that they will treasure for their whole lives.  There is something truly special about Congressmen in their boxer shorts on the Capitol steps at 4 in the morning having to recite passages out of Atlas Shrugged. 

The problem is how do you embarrass some of these people?   Seriously, how does one embarrass someone like Kerry Bentivolio?  What I am asking for you is your best idea to haze the freshman class.  You can post it on here, on twitter with hashtag #GOPPledgeChair, or on my Facebook page.  

The best entry before Hellweek starts January 14th will win a free copy of Profiles in Courageousness (Link at side of page--buy lots).  I can give you a free copy of the eBook in Kindle, Nook, or other format including PDF if you're not eBook savvy. 

1 comment:

  1. Penny them in their offices so they can't get to floor on time!

    ReplyDelete